- Hopefully you should be able to plant this month (weather permitting).
- Time to get those warm weather vegetables started. Remember Watermelons, Cucumbers, Cantaloupe and Pumpkins would prefer the soil to be very warm. We have been known to freeze all the way up to Mothers Day. So keep an eye on the weather for frost or freezes. We have vegetable starts available in our greenhouses.
- It is time to get hanging baskets hung up, patio pots filled with all those pretty flowers we love so.
- May is Mothers Day so don’t forget MOM. She might like one of our beautiful hanging baskets, patio pots, fresh flower arrangements or a gift certificate.
- Remember as the weather gets warmer more watering will be needed.
- If you didn’t get your fertilizing done in March or April you can still do that. We use Osmocote throughout the nursery. It is pelletized so it slow releases fertilizer every time you water for up to 4 months.
You may also like...