- Time to start watering trees, shrubs. Checking your watering system.
- This is the month to start the cool weather vegetables. We’ll have onions, Potatoes, seeds and much more. Are you ready?? Compost is always available for adding to the garden.
- Trimming on most everything can now be done. Always keep an eye on the weather.
- The dreaded task of cleaning flower beds should be on the TO DO LIST.
- Our Greenhouses will be filling up this month for plant purchases in April and May. Depending on the weather!!
- As plants start to come to life again make sure to fertilize and put bug killer down.
- Fertilizing the lawn will help to green it up faster.
- This is the month to dig up and move plants. Making sure to take enough roots and use our Root Stimulate to give their roots a boost.
- We will have bareroot trees in stock for the first half of March.
You may also like...